Saturday, March 2, 2013

Easter PRINTABLES & LAPBOOK



Easter. 

This time of the year I absolutely love.  I really ask God to help me in areas that I struggle.  I ask Him to bring my focus back to Christ.  I pray that the business of my life and the situations that my family may go through, draw us closer to Him and each other. 

In February,  the Lord placed an idea in my mind and heart.  Today I want to share the result of that idea with you.  This set of printables is to draw us closer to Christ as well as our children.  The real focus is that we not just teach a "story", but a life changing event.  My prayer is that the children that I present this to would really get to know Christ on a different level.  I don't just want them to associate Christ as a picture that they see in a book, but really know that Christ lives in them (us).  I want them to realize that what we do with the life that God has given us, can reflect Christ daily and help change the lives around them.

I pray that this set of printables bless your life and the lives of children that it is presented to. In it you will find:
  • Scripture copywork
  • Coloring pages
  • Memory verse cards
  • Lapbook
Each week I will post more scripture work and printables for Sunday School that can go with the lapbook.

My plan is to create the lapbook in our Sunday School classes.  Each week will cover two parts until Easter Sunday.  Below you will find pictures of the Lapbook completed and colored.



The Front of the Lapbook

The first pages when you open the Lapbook

Open the two flaps and you will get one large story page.
 
 

When you open each picture flap, there will be a bible verse and questions




Pocket for the Memory verse cards.  You can do one a week.
 
When you close the flaps and turn the page, it will go into a separate folder.
Here I placed a picture on the left and a Journal on the right.
You can see that I put hearts on Jesus hands.  I do this to teach younger children
that Jesus got hurt because He loves us.


 

You can double side print, so that the memory verse cards has lines to write on.

 


The Back of the Lapbook
I gave the option of two journals. One is for younger children and the other is for older children.
This one is for the younger children, where they draw a pcture and write a sentence with help.

 

This is for the older children.  This is for them to express their hearts and what God is teaching them.

 
Easter Printables and Lapbook by



I would love to hear how you have used this set of printables.  If you have any suggestions or would like me to create something to go with this let me know on my Facebook page God's Most Precious.


God bless you!

For His Glory and By His Grace,
Monica

Linked up to BLOGS on the "BLOG LINK UP TAB" above!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Monica!!! I just downloaded to print for Sunday School!!!:) How are you feeling, when are you due? Praying for you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica....you are so gifted. I just love this lapbook for Resurrection Sunday. I will be sharing it for sure. I pray you and yours are well. Thank you for sharing at WJIM dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful, but for some reason I can not print them. :( I have tried from two different computers and it says there is an error. I am not sure if it is my computer to printer link or the download itself. I am very disappointed because I was planning to use this with my kiddos today. I just wanted to let you know that way if it was with the download maybe you could fix it for others but I am not sure. It could just be me. My hubby looked at it yesterday and he could not figure out a reason that it wasn't printing. Thanks for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing result to your passion for Christ. I was looking for something visually to go through Jesus' last week for our high school class @ Bible Camp. This will work beautifully for them. For my 3/4th graders in Sunday School, the lapbook format is ALWAYS a winner! You truly blessed my students with your creative and disciplined spirit. Praise God!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...